July 27 & 28, 2024
9 am to 5 pm
Hosted at Centered Holistic Wellness on Ashland Avenue in Lexington, KY
Curious about learning more skills for intimacy, touch and connection?
Are you interested in releasing shame and transcending your limiting beliefs around sex, love and your body?
Please join me for this clothes-on introduction to conscious eroticism. This workshop is a wonderful way to get started in this realm, in a safe and supported environment.
Throughout our time together, I'll guide you through structured exercises involving touch, breath, movement and connection - all geared towards helping you to discover more about yourself and how you connect with others.
- How to work more skillfully with pleasure as a healing modality
- Release areas of shame or trauma
- Learn more about your relationship with boundaries
- Learn a new “map” of who you are as an erotic being
- How to identify and express your desires and why you might want to do it more
What to Expect
- Have one or more realizations about who you are as an erotic being
- Be encouraged to fully express your emotions and your desires
- Receive support from community members who are on a similar journey
- Be held with care and respect throughout your experience
This retreat will be held on Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 5 pm.