A Tantric Healing Retreat
Sept 1 - 3, 2023
Dancing Shiva Tantra Monastery - Black Mountain, NC
Please join us in the mountains of western North Carolina for a weekend of conscious kink and pleasure exploration. We’ll be working with the healing power of pleasure and the notion that you cannot connect to your pleasure without first acknowledging grief. The flow of the weekend will allow for a graceful touch into grief, then celebration and finally a renewed understanding of ourselves and our natural eroticism. You will learn tantric and kink practices which support this deep dive into our pleasure and shadow body, including kinky erotic theater, playful explorations and community support. The weekend will culminate in the creation of a transformational personal kink scene, followed by group aftercare and an integration circle.
The workshop will be facilitated by Xilverfox (Mana Vermeulen-McLeod) and Sarah Belzile, and graciously supported by our host - Garrell Bevirt of Dancing Shiva.
Who is this workshop for
Folks of all genders and sexual preferences who are kink-curious. No previous kink experience is necessary, only a willingness to explore and to show up fully for yourself, with an open-mind and heart.
Folks who have some kink experience and are curious about the more spiritual and transformational aspects of kink play.
Folks who are prepared to uphold and embody high levels of respect and consent. This work can bring up a lot of feelings and intensity. While this work can be deeply healing for those who have experienced non-consensual domination and other forms of sexual abuse, this workshop may not be appropriate for those who are in an acute state of recovering from sexual trauma. If you are unsure about this, please reach out to us directly to have a conversation about if this would be a supportive experience for you.
Dancing Shiva is NOT a venue that is accessible for people with mobility challenges. There are steep hills and stairs. There are no flush toilets, only composting toilets.
- Identify and integrate previously disowned aspects of yourself
- Learn new practices and techniques for connecting more deeply with yourself and others
- Release shame and limiting beliefs around your sexuality
- Freedom to try new things in a supportive environment
- Grace around communicating your deep desires and boundaries
- Allowing the blessings of humor and joy to guide you through the process
What to expect
- The opportunity to play in a expertly held permission field of acceptance and erotic kindness
- Encountering like-minded explorers
- Integrate the support of the conscious kink community
- Clearly guided and structured exercises and practices to enable you to explore and discover
Registration will open soon!
Save the date!
Tuition $695 includes all instruction, meals and indoor accommodations
Earlybird tuition $595 until
Discount for camping!